Welcome to Touching Lives, One at a time

This blog is dedicated to giving you a place to shop that supports adoption and adoptive families. Everyone listed on this blog is trying to raise money either for their family to adopt or to help other families adopt. If you want to support adoption - this is the place to shop!!

Just a note - I realize that posts will drop off the bottom of the blog that are still relevant - SO - make sure and click on the sidebar on Labels - to see past posts that are still active - you don't want to miss anything!!!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Shades of Us - Fundraising Company

I got this as an email and wanted to share:

My name Sarah Hirengen. I am the Executive Director of an organization called Shades of Us. We help adoptive families raise funds to pay for some of the financial burdens that come with adoption. We do this by offering three kinds of fundraising options specifically tailored to adoptive families. These fundraisers are convenient, easy to set up, and have worked well for our families in the past. I was wondering if you would allow me to make your members aware that we are out there to help. Please take a look at our website at http://www.shadesofus.org/. I would be more than happy to answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

No comments:

Search This Blog