Welcome to Touching Lives, One at a time

This blog is dedicated to giving you a place to shop that supports adoption and adoptive families. Everyone listed on this blog is trying to raise money either for their family to adopt or to help other families adopt. If you want to support adoption - this is the place to shop!!

Just a note - I realize that posts will drop off the bottom of the blog that are still relevant - SO - make sure and click on the sidebar on Labels - to see past posts that are still active - you don't want to miss anything!!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fundraiser Idea

Angie has a generous offer for those of you that are looking for a fundraiser - she lists some details below and how to contact her directly:

I would like to offer this to anyone that is adopting. My name is Angie and they can view my website at www.loveforadoption.com or email me directly at angel@wyan.org. What I would do is send the family a flyer to pass around to friends and family and also it can be emailed or posted on blogs. The flyer would direct everyone to a special site set up for only fundraisers. Whenever someone makes a purchase, I will donate 25% of the sale to the adoptive family. The donation would come in the form of a check from me around the 20th of the following month. Shaklee pays me around the 18th. I would love to be able to help others on their journey! We are hoping to start the process again in a few years.

No comments:

Search This Blog