Welcome to Touching Lives, One at a time

This blog is dedicated to giving you a place to shop that supports adoption and adoptive families. Everyone listed on this blog is trying to raise money either for their family to adopt or to help other families adopt. If you want to support adoption - this is the place to shop!!

Just a note - I realize that posts will drop off the bottom of the blog that are still relevant - SO - make sure and click on the sidebar on Labels - to see past posts that are still active - you don't want to miss anything!!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Bringing a Son Home

I know, when it comes to adoption, that everyone could use a financial boost - and that is the purpose of this blog. So when I got this request - I felt compelled to put it on - even though I do not usually list those that are not selling something....
Here is the email:

I was wondering if you could possibly link my blog. We are in a hurry up and find the money mode to adopt a waiting child. We just adopted our beautiful daughter, and had no intentions to adopt again. But alas, the world had different plans for us! http://hk-roadhome.blogspot.com/ If there is anymore information I can give, please just ask. We aren't exactly liking asking people for monetary help, but this child was meant to be our son, and we just can't bear to see him wait any longer.

By the way, after checking out their blog - they do have some beautiful blankets for sale - and their little guy is a honey - go see for yourself!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog